Cough Back….

Well Kirra’s cough has come back. It’s been back now for 3-4 days. I’m a little worried about it, since we don’t really know what’s going on, but she mostly coughs at night, and sometimes it just makes Kirra so sad. I called the doctor today, and the nurse called us back. She is going to ask the doctor what she thinks we should do and call us back, so I am just waiting to hear.

Our pediatrician’s nurse called us back again, and gave us the number to the U of M pediatric hospital. They want us to see a pediatric pulminary specialist. The only problem is that we can’t get in until February 5th. We’re also on a cancelation notice, so that if someone else cancels we can get in earlier.

So I called our pediatricians office back (yes I had to go thru the call center) to tell them this. I mean really? We’re just supposed to wait until February and do nothing in the mean time? How annoying. I just want to know what’s wrong with my baby.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s